Garmin Montana 750i
Regular price $799.99
Stay in touch off-grid with inReach technology.
- In The Box
- Two-Way Messaging: Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate via inReach device to inReach device in the field (active satellite subscription required).
- Interactive SOS: In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, the Garmin-powered International Emergency Response Coordination Center (IERCC) with professional 24/7 global monitoring and response center (active satellite subscription required).
- Global Connectivity: Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS and tracking are transferred via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
- InReach Weather: Available inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your Montana handheld or paired devices, so you’ll know what to expect en route.
- Rugged By Design: This durable, water-resistant handheld is tested to U.S. military standards and features a glove-friendly 5” touchscreen that’s 50% larger than previous Montana models.
- Built-In Camera: Capture images of your exploits with Montana’s digital 8-megapixel camera. It geotags photos with coordinates, so you can navigate back to favorite sites in the future.
- City Navigator Maps: Seamlessly transition from trails to road navigation with preloaded City Navigator street mapping, which guides your drive with easy-to-follow turn-by-turn directions.
- TopoActive Maps: To navigate your adventures, use preloaded topographical maps for the U.S. and Canada. View terrain contours, elevations, coastlines, rivers, landmarks and more.
- Additional Maps: With 16 GB of onboard memory and a microSD card slot for expandable storage. you can download even more maps such as BlueChart g3 for the water.
- Public Land Boundaries: Optional display of federal public lane boundaries on topographical maps help you know that you are venturing where you are supposed to be.
- Satellite Views: Use direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass
- Active Weather: Use cellular connectivity to access up-to-date Active Weather forecasts through the Garmin Connect app.
- Dog Tracking: For hunters and trainers, this Montana syncs with compatible Astro and Alpha handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
- Wikiloc Trails: This preloaded app lets you easily download hiking, cycling, and other Wikiloc trails shard by outdoor enthusiasts like you.
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access to both GPS and Galileo satellite networks enable Montana 750i to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Tracking: Using your web-based MapShare trip-sharing page, followers can see your progress, ping your device to see you GPS location and exchange messages during your trip.
- Expedition Mode: Trek far and wide off-grid. Use Expedition mode and ultralow-power GPS reference, to keep Montana tracking for a week or more between recharges.
- Extended Battery Life: An internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
- Vehicle Mounts: a variety of Montana handheld-compatible mounts (sold separately) lets you adapt your navigator for use on ATVs, boats, RVs, cars, motorcycles and more.
- Physical & Performance
- Display Size: 2.55"W x 4.25"H; 5" diag
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Display Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- GPS: Yes
- Physical Dimensions: 3.6" X 7.2" X 1.3"
- Interface: High speed micro USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Display Type: WVGA transflective, dual orientation
- Battery Life: GPS Mode: up to 18 hours, GPS Mode, 10 minute tracking up to 18 hours. Expedition Mode: up to 330 hours, Expedition Mode, 30 minute tracking, up to 300 tracking \
- High-Sensitivity Receiver: Yes
- Maps & Navigation
- External Memory Storage: Yes (32 GB max microSD card)
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 10000
- Preloaded Maps: Yes (TopoActive, by Region; City Navigator Maps, North America; Federal Public Lands Map, US only)
- BaseMap: Yes
- Routes: 250, 250 points per route: 50 point auto routing
- Track Log: 20000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 200 saved fit activities
- Memory/History: 16 GB (user space varies based on included maps)
- Ability to Add Maps: Yes
- Send Route Selection to MapShare During Trip: Yes
- Active Weather: Yes
- Contacts: No
- Renix Logging: Yes
- inReach Remote Widget: no Pairs with Garmin Connect Mobile: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- LED Beacon Flashlight: Yes
- inReach Remote Compatible: Yes
- Sun and Moon Information: Yes
- Virtual Keyboard for Custom Messaging: Yes
- MapShare compatible with tracking: Yes
- Geocaching-friendly: Yes (Geocache Live)
- Send and Receive text messages to other inReach device: Yes
- Automatic Routing (turn-by-turn routing on roads) for motorized vehicles: Yes
- GLONASS: No
- Send and Receive text messages to SMS and email: Yes
- Frequency Band: No
- Displays national, state and locals parks, forest and wilderness areas: Yes
- Smart Notifications on Handhelds: Yes
- Connect IQ (Downloaded watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps): Yes
- Customer Maps Compatible: Yes (500 customer map tiles)
- Dog Tracking: Yes (When paired ro compatible dog track systems)
- Compatible with Basecamp: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes (WIFI, Bluetooth and ANT+)
- LiveTrack: Yes
- Exchange locations with other inReach device: Yes
- Vibration Alert: No
- Map Segments: 15000
- Point-to-Point Navigations: Yes
- Picture Viewer: Yes
- Barometric Altimeter: Yes
- Weather: Yes
- XERO Locations: Yes
- Interactive SOS: Yes
- VOX (Voice activation): Yes
- Automatic routing (turn-by-turn routing on roads) for outdoor activities: Ys
- GPS Compass (While Moving): Yes
- Includes searchable points of interest (parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites): Yes
- Hunt/Fish Calendar: Yes
- Camera: Yes (8 megapixel with autofocus: automatic geo-tagging)
- Compass: Yes (Tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Compatible with Garmin Explore app: Yes
- Tracks: 250
- Galileo: yes
- Garmin Explore website compatible: yes
- Area Calculations: Yes
- ML-STD-810: Yes (Thermal, Shock, Water, Vibe
- Location Reporting (Send and Receive GPS Positions): No
- VIRB Remote: Yes
In The Box
- Montana 750i
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- USB Cable