Overview*No Money Down Financing. No Credit Needed & 0% Interest Options*
There’s No Other Bow Sight Like It
- Auto-ranging digital bow sight automatically measures distance to the target and provides an LED pin for the shot
- Dual-color LED pins allow you to clearly see your target, unobstructed by physical pins
- Silent single-button trigger requires minimal movement; lets you range at rest or full draw up to 100 yards on game or up to 300 yards on reflective targets
- Customizable for single-pin and multi-pin configurations or manual pin selection
- Laser Locate™ feature enables use of a compatible Garmin GPS¹ device to know exactly where the target was located when the shot or range was taken
- 1 year of battery life with 2 lithium AAA batteries (not included)
Range, Sight and Shoot the Exact Pin
Know the range, and shoot the exact pin with minimal movement using Xero bow sights. They’re the first bow-mounted digital laser range finders and targeting display systems that measure the angle-compensated distance to your target and provide an LED pin for the shot — even on those “in-between” yardages. LED pins automatically adjust brightness to conditions and allow you to see your target, unobstructed by physical pins. A single-button trigger lets you range at rest or full draw to game¹ up to 100 yards away or to reflective targets up to 300 yards. Both Xero A1 and A1i are customizable for single-pin and multi-pin configurations or manual pin selection.
Xero bow sights mount directly to your bow, providing a highly accurate laser range finder that calculates the exact LED pin to use for the shot. There’s no need to fumble with a separate range finder or guess which pin to use.
Silent Button Trigger
When stealth and stillness are critical, Xero bow sights require minimal movement, at rest or full draw. You mount the button in the most convenient location for your grip so that 1 finger can silently trigger the laser range finder to give you the distance and exact pin you need for the shot.
Multiple Arrow Profiles
Xero A1i allows you to save pin settings for various bow configurations. Save settings for various draw weights, arrow weights and tips. Easily change between fast arrows for 3-D and heavier arrows for hunting.
The Xero A1i bow sight includes additional information that can help improve archer performance. View data such as bow level at release, bow impulse duration and more.
|Physical dimensions||3.9" x 3.1" x 3.8" (100.3 x 79.4 x 97.1 mm)|
14.7 oz (418.0 g)
|Battery||2 lithium AAA (not included)|
|Display type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display size||1.00"W x 0.42"H (2.5 x 1.1 cm); 2.0" diag (5.0 cm)|
|Display resolution||160 x 68 pixels|
|Battery life||Up to 1 year|
- Xero A1i bow sight (right handed depending on version selected)
- 2 screws
- Protective bag
- Grip tape
- microUSB cable