Garmin Forerunner 55
See yourself as a runner. Forerunner® 55 is the easy-to-use GPS running smartwatch that encourages running and healthy lifestyles. With the simple press of a button, a user can start their run or walk and track their time, distance, speed, pace and heart rate right from their wrist. For those who want to take their running to the next level, this smartwatch offers detailed running data, daily suggested workouts, additional built-in sports apps and more. Track all-day activity, including steps, calories, sleep and more. And you can get more runs in between charges, thanks to this smartwatch’s long battery life.
- Form & Function - Lightweight and comfortable, this smartwatch is the perfect fit for running and for everyday life.
- Built-In GPS - Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
- Garmin Coach - These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from the Garmin Connect™ app.
- Battery Life - Run to your heart’s content with up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
- Forerunner 55
- Charging/data cable
- Display size: 1.04" (26.3 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 208 x 208 pixels
- GPS enabled: Requires Garmin Connect™ app and Connect IQ™ app
- Weight: 37 g
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch Mode: Up to 2 weeks; GPS mode: Up to 20 hours
- Memory/History: 200 hours of activity data
- 1-Year limited consumer warranty, see Garmin Warranty