ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv with BlueChart g3 and LakeVü g3 for U.S.
Tilt mount with quick release cradle
ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv with GT56UHD-TM Transducer
Regular price $2,899.99
- In The Box
- LiveScope Sonar Support
- ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv supports a variety of Garmin transducers, including Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12 scanning sonar system (sold separately).
- Built-In UHD Sonar
- The included GT56 transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
- Vivid Color Palettes
- High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
- Preloaded Charts
- Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance2 technology
- Quickdraw Contours
- Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community on the Garmin Connect™ app.
- Network Capable
- If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units or ECHOMAP Plus or UHD 7” and 9” units on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them.
- NMEA 2000 Network Compatibility
- Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
- Activecaptain App
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
- Force Trolling Motor Compatibility
- Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available4, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Take It With You
- Keep your ECHOMAP Ultra safe and secure. Cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount, which allows you to quickly install and remove your unit.
- Engine Connectivity
- Connect this chartplotter to different kinds of engines — including select Mercury and Yamaha® models — to see RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and other important information at a glance. You may need additional hardware, so be sure to check with your engine manufacturer.
In The Box