NO MONEY DOWN! No Credit Needed & 0% for 18 Months
*Automatic bark correction device with Vibration & Tone*
On-collar Technology Detects and Deters Unwanted Barking
- Works right out of the box to help deter nuisance barking — with up to 30-day life on rechargeable battery¹
- Offers on-collar vibration and tone corrections; select either or both
- Slim, convenient form factor of collar device fits comfortably on dogs of all sizes
- Works with the Garmin Canine™ app on your smartphone² to let you adjust settings and review bark correction data
- Use with the included black strap, or easily snap onto your dog’s existing collar (up to 1” wide and up to 0.12” thick)
Dogs bark. That’s just a given. But to help curb and correct nuisance barking from your pet, Garmin has developed the new, improved BarkLimiter 2VT. It uses accelerometer-based bark identification to distinguish between repetitive barking and other sounds. Then it corrects bad barking behavior with on-collar vibration and/or tone prompts.
Results-based Bark Correction
By introducing a signal that interrupts habitual or repetitive behaviors, the BarkLimiter 2VT collar device offers an effective, pet-friendly way of encouraging your dog to stop excessive barking. Its vibration and tone prompts call attention to unwanted behavior with a harmless deterrent signal that your dog can easily understand. For your own visual reference, a status LED light on the device indicates battery life, bark detection and correction.
IN THE BOX:
- BarkLimiter 2VT
- 3/4" black collar strap
- Charging/data cable