Alpha 200i Handheld
Regular price $749.99
TRACK YOUR PACK Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) with a 2.5-second update rate. Pair with TT15 tracking and training collars (sold separately or as a bundle)
- DOG LIST/GROUP MANAGEMENT Keep inactive dogs in your dog list and manage active groups so you don't have to add and remove dogs for every hunt.
- PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
HUNT METRICS See each dog’s daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating. Pair with your TT15 tracking and training collars.
- SIX-BUTTON DESIGN When paired with your TT15 tracking and training collars, you can use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and minor adjustments in the field.
- 18 LEVELS OF STIMULATION When paired with your TT15 and training collars, momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customize training for each dog.
- TONE/VIBRATION When paired with your TT15 tracking and training collars, you can issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs.
- GARMIN EXPLORE APP Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
- PRO VIEW COMPASS The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed” or “OnPoint.”
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
- TOPOACTIVE MAPS Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
- BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more (active subscription required).
- NAVIGATION SENSORS A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
- SEE IT ALL The sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more — even while wearing gloves.
- STAY ON THE MOVE Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, or up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled.
- ADDITIONAL MAPPING The microSD card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO U.S. 24K and HuntView Plus maps (each sold separately).
- TWO WAY MESSAGING Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field (active satellite subscription required).
- INTERACTIVE SOS In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, a professional 24/7 global monitoring and response center (active satellite subscription required).
- LOCATION SHARING Track your location, and share it with those at home or out in the field so they can see your progress or ping your device for your GPS location and more (active satellite subscription required).
- 100% GLOBAL IDIDIUM SATELLITE NETWORK Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS alerts and tracking are transferred via the global Iridium satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||2.7 x 6.4 x 1.3” (6.8 x 16.2 x 3.4 cm) *dimensions do not include antenna|
|Display size||1.8" W x 3.0" H (4.7 x 7.7 cm); 3.5" diag (88.9 mm)|
|Display resolution||282 x 470 pixels|
9.9 oz (280 g) with standard antenna and battery
|Display type||transflective, color TFT touchscreen|
|Battery type||rechargeable lithium-ion (included)|
up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled
Maps & Navigation
|Track log||20,000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities|
|External memory storage||microSD™ card (not included)|
|Ability to add maps||Yes|
|BirdsEye||yes, direct to device (no annual subscription required)|
|Send and receive text messages to SMS and email||Yes|
|Exchange locations with other inReach device||Yes|
|Send route selection to MapShare during trip||Yes|
|LiveTrack||yes (with Garmin Explore™)|
|Sun and moon information||Yes|
|Compatible with Garmin Explore™ app||Yes|
|Send waypoints to MapShare during trip||Yes|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
yes (Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH and ANT+)
|Garmin Explore website compatible||Yes|
|Compass||Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)|
|Virtual keyboard for custom messaging||Yes|
|Range||TT 15/T 5, 9 miles; TT 15 mini/T 5 mini, 4 miles|
|Custom maps compatible||Yes|
|Tracks||up to 20 dogs (TT 15/TT 15 mini and T5/T 5 mini) and buddies (Alpha 100 and Alpha 200i) simultaneously|
- Alpha 200i handheld with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Belt clip
- AC adapter
- microUSB cable