AGM ASP Thermal Monocular | TM35-384
The Asp TM-384 handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with a 384 × 288 infrared detector and a 1024×768 OLED display. It supports functions of observation, hot spot tracking, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hot spot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness.
Distance Measurement: The device realizes distance measurement function after marking the top and bottom of target, and input the target height.
Hot Spot Mark: The device detects and marks the hot spot of highest temperature.
Wi-Fi & Hot Spot: Device can capture snapshots, record videos, and set parameters via APP after being connected to your phone.
Mode Switch: Device supports pallet switch and distance measurement.
Storage: Built-in memory module supports video recording/snapshot capturing.
- 384 × 288 resolution, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD less than 35 mk (@25°C), F#=1.0
- 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to five hours continuous running (with Wi-Fi hot spot function off)
- Wi-Fi hot spot/ Limited 3-Year Warranty
Warning: California's Proposition 65