Garmin Tread XL Overland Edition | 10" All Terrain Navigator
Regular price $1,499.99
- Off-Road Ruggedness
- Purpose-built for all terrain use, this Tread device stands up to anything the elements can throw at it. It's IP67- rated for water-resistance.
- High-Visibility Display
- With its ultrabright 10” glove-friendly touchscreen, the navigator is designed for easy viewing in bright sunlight or pitch dark. It can be mounted in portrait or landscape mode
- Trail Navigation
- Enjoy turn by turn trail navigation for transversing unpaved roads and trails using adventure roads and trail map content comprised of OSM and USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps
- Built-In InReach Technology
- Built-in InReach technology offers global satellite communicatio, two way text messaging, location sharing and interactive SOS.
- Maps On and Off-Road
- Tread includes preloaded topographic maps with 3D terrain for North and South America. It also includes detailed street maps of North America with custom routing for the size and weight of your rig.
- Know your Boundaries
- Access U.S. public land boundaries for national forest, Bureau of Land Management, wilderness areas and more. Also, see U.S. private land boundaries and landowner information for parcels greater than 4 acres.
- Satellite Imagery
- Enjoy livid aerial views when you download high-resolution Birds-Eye Satellitle Imagery directly to your device via wifi connectivity, with no annual subscription fees.
- Points of Interest
- Tread comes preloaded with iOverlander points of interest and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don't need a cell signal to route the best-established, wild and disperesed campsites.
- ABC Sensors When you're headed to tough-terrain, the built-in sensors will come in handy - including and altimeter, barometer, compass and pitch/roll gauges
- Secure Mount
- Use the included locking magnet-assisted mount to secure the navigator to your vehicle
- Group Ride Mobile
- Track friends from your compatible smartphone or Tread device when you and your friends use the Tread app's Group Ride Mobile feature
- Easy Route Planner
- Use the Tread app to easily plan routes with the same maps, vehicle profiles and route preferences that you have on the Tread device
- Easily Sync Your Devices
- Use the Tread app to sync waypoints, tracks, routes and collections across all your devices. Easily import and share GPX files, too
- Live Weather
- Weather ahead? Pair your Tread device with your compatible smartphone, and download the Tread app to access live weather, storm alerts, animated radar and more
- Control Your Accessories
- Pair Tread with the compatible Garmin PowerSwitch digital switch box (sold separately) to enable on-screen control for your vehicle’s 12-volt electronics — light bars, differential locks and more.
- Group Ride Radio
- Pair your device with the compatible Group Ride Radio (sold separately) for communication and tracking of other Tread-equipped riders in your group.
- Track Your Dog Pack
- Wirelessly pair Tread with select Garmin GPS dog trackers (sold separately) to help track and retrieve your sporting dogs in the field. You’ll see markers for each dog within tracking range, overlaid right on the navigator’s map screen.
- Expand Your Range
- Get enhanced performance with the robust external GPS antenna and external inReach antenna. Both are in a low-profile, water-resistant housing and have many installation options. Each sold separately.